Our local client is looking to add a proven leader within sourcing that can put stronger systems in place, assess the make vs. buy decisions, and rationalize the current supplier list while potentially sourcing for other options.
If you’re looking to make an immediate impact with an industry leading supplier of high-quality tools and equipment this could be the role for you.
- Provide Sourcing leadership expertise and support across different product lines
- Leads sourcing component of current and new product development processes.
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships with business and operations leadership to drive to common objectives
- Establish and implement purchasing strategies, policies, and procedures
- Lead vendor contract negotiations as needed to support business needs
- Continuously evaluates supply chain for cost reduction, quality improvement and lead time reduction.
- Motivates the entire team and others affecting the program's success
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or Business
- 10+ years of sourcing experience
- 5+ years of sourcing for manufacturing
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.