SkyWater is partnering with an existing client to help find a Sourcing Manager for their growing team! This role is open due to a recent promotion and the Sourcing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the sourcing strategy for assigned commodities while overseeing a small team. This includes mentoring & distributing projects to the team, maintaining supplier relationships, qualifying new suppliers, and partnering with internal teams to determine the best suppliers for various projects. We’re looking for someone with around 5+ years of similar sourcing, procurement or purchasing experience and experience working in a manufacturing setting. Our client is a global leader in equipment manufacturing who’s offering a competitive compensation package (base + bonus), excellent benefits, a hybrid work schedule, and opportunities to advance your career in the future!
- Qualify suppliers & maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Partner with internal teams to determine appropriate suppliers based on project needs.
- Procure commodities from suppliers & negotiate rates as needed.
- Other responsibilities or projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of sourcing, procurement, or purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Ability to occasionally travel for work (about 25%).
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.