Sr. Associate HR Operations
Title: Senior Associate HR Operations
SkyWater is currently partnering with a global investment firm to find a Senior Associate HR Operations to support the recent integration of Workday. This is a newly created role, and the ideal candidate is dedicated to process optimization and administration, while focusing on cleaning up processes, data reporting, and maintaining positive HR collaboration. This role is only required to be onsite 2-3 days a week and reports to the Director of HR.
If you or someone you know is a Workday subject matter expert, this could be a great opportunity for you! If you are interested, please apply online or reach out to Yanna Svensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sr. Associate HR Operations makes sure the HR systems fulfill the demands and specifications of the organization as a part of a cooperative HR Team. To uncover important metrics and trends and address business problems, this job will also design and provide reporting and data analytics.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for the Workday system, which includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying and recommending improvements
- Creating training materials
- Configuring system functions and troubleshooting
- Maintain security, business processes, release updates, etc.
- Generate and distribute key reports and workforce analytics to the appropriate business leaders
- Serve as pay and benefits admin, duties include:
- Assist with processing bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll
- Coordinate open enrollment
- LOA admin duties
- POC for vendor management
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years relevant HRIS, payroll and benefit administration experience
- Experience within Workday – implementations, upgrades, configurations, etc.
- Detail oriented and ability to remain organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Analytical and great problem solving
- Ability to work independently and improve current procedures
- Capability to maintain confidentiality with employee information
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.