Sr. Compensation Analyst
SkyWater is currently partnering with a rapidly growing Twins Cities-based financial services company located in the central metro area. We have helped a number of people transition to this company over the years and they are easily one of the best companies to work for locally. They offer a flexible work environment, excellent benefits, and the ability to grow professionally. If you’re looking for a collaborative team where you can grow in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for a Compensation Manager to lead and implement compensation programs for the growing organization. This role will be business facing and work collaboratively with the leadership team to drive compensation initiatives that align with the organization’s strategy. Due to the company’s size and inquisitive nature, this role will have the opportunity to be exposed to other HR initiatives outside of core compensation responsibilities. This is a people leadership role overseeing a small team.
- Responsible for salary benchmarking, compensation analysis, internal equity and various compensation reporting and audit requests
- Partner closely with business leaders for solutions to compensation-related issues
- Lead compensation market studies in key locations
- Oversee compensation planning process(es)
- Partner in transforming and continuously improving the compensation strategy
- Leverage technology and proactively identify ways to streamline and simplify processes
- Support merger & integration analysis and assist with due diligence activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related area
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience with 3+ years specializing in compensation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- Close attention to detail and an embrace of data-driven decision making
- Proficiency with HRIS systems and MS Excel
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and be a collaborative team player
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.