Sr. Design/Applications Engineer (Hybrid)
The Sr. Design/Applications Engineer works with sales, engineering, scheduling, operations, procurement, and accounting to configure and quote solutions for clients. The Applications Engineer is the subject matter expert on all company commercial product lines.
- The Design/Application Engineer will work individually and in a team environment developing and utilizing their skills to design and execute technical drawings for our manufacturing floor.
- You will work closely with the customer to understand their needs and develop a well thought out design that will benefit both the customer and internally.
- Responsible for preparing detailed and accurate project layout drawings. The layout shows the system dimensions, machine utility requirements, and critical system callout such as utility locations and elevations.
- Maintain expert level of knowledge regarding all product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred; or two-year technical degree plus 5+ years of job experience in a similar role with demonstrated effective technical skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in Capital Equipment and/or Industrial Automation Manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to adapt to never ending demands of quick turn projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.