Sr. Director of Operations
The Senior Director of Operations will oversee the manufacturing, packaging, purchasing, distribution, and maintenance for OTC and cosmetic products following cGMPs and will report directly to the Co-President. The Senior Director of Operations will interact with all levels of management, CMOs, and outside parties.
- Ensures compliance and provides hands-on management in the manufacture of cosmetic and OTC drug activities to applicable FDA and OSHA standards
- Develops, reviews, rewrites, implements and trains on SOP’s and cGMP documents as necessary
- Oversees and directs material management, scheduling, compounding, filling, maintenance, and distribution activities for cosmetic and OTC drug products
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in quality management and validation in a GMP environment
- Ensures all production operations and equipment are controlled, validated, and in regulatory compliance.
- Supports strategic planning for the company by identifying capital needs, efficiency improvements and long-term objectives
- Directly supervises employees in production and warehouse departments. Carries out supervisory responsibilities per PSI policies, current laws and cGMP’s. Trains, rewards and disciplines employees. Addresses complaints and resolves problems while taking responsibility for others actions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Direct experience with the manufacturing, packaging, and the operation of an OTC/cosmetic manufacturing facility.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus in science, engineering, or operations.
- Minimum 10 years cGMP manufacturing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Outstanding organizational, leadership, and mentoring abilities.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.