Sr. Manager, Total Rewards
Our client is expanding their HR leadership team to include a Senior Manager of Total Rewards. The Total Rewards team is responsible for building and administering compensation programs as well as health and wellbeing offerings to attract and retain top talent. This role will work closely with the other centers of excellence, HR business partners, Legal and Finance to provide innovative Total Rewards solutions.
This role will is designed and positioned to be a strategic partner and trusted advisor to the HR function as well as the Senior Leadership team. This role will manage a growing Total Rewards team and report to the Sr. Director of Total Rewards.
- Partner in transforming and continuously improving the Total Rewards strategy
- Lead compensation and benefits market studies in key markets
- Oversee compensation planning process(es)
- Manage, lead and develop the compensation and benefits teams
- Research Total Rewards landscape to understand best practices and employment trends
- Leverage technology and proactively identify ways to streamline and simplify processes with an eye for efficiency and improved customer experience
- In partnership with Communications, develop change management strategies that clearly communicate changes and rationale to global employees
- Lead global wellness and recognition initiatives
- Manage multiple projects with specified deadlines using project management tools and methodologies; utilizing judgment in managing priorities and expectations
- Support merger & integration analysis and assist with due diligence activities
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of compensation experience and 3+ benefits experience (preferred)
- Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals at various levels of career development
- Proven success in change management and process implementation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages.
- A strong track record of leadership with a focus on team-building, problem-solving and cross functional collaboration.
- Close attention to detail and an embrace of data-driven decision making
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Strong strategic planning capabilities with experience in developing and managing timelines, schedules, budgets and resources across functional areas.
Advanced HRIS experience, Ultimate Software/UltiPro/UKG Pro preferred
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.