Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Looking for a Sr. Level Mechanical Engineer to join a growing team focused on consumer goods. This firm is booming right now – building out their engineering team and in the middle of a 100k sq ft addition that will be a brand new engineering/prototyping space!
- Researches advanced technologies in the market, follows industry specific technology trends, and leads new product development.
- Provides expert-level technical leadership to the business unit’s engineering team throughout development and design phases, and additionally provides technical expertise to other business units throughout the organization.
- Works on diverse projects, acts as a technical lead and mentor advising design engineers throughout the project, and problem solves critical technical issues encountered.
- Provides expertise throughout the product life-cycle, from initial concept to a fielded product.
- Formulates and submits development, unit and tooling cost estimations.
- Ensures prints, documentation, and testing verification methods are in place to properly source and approve the product.
- Reviews and documents technical feasibility evaluations, qualification, field and competitive testing to verify compliance to design.
- Reviews and communicates testing results and required corrective actions. Follows up to ensure compliance to corrective action plan.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5 years’ experience designing for plastic injection molding, die-casting or sheet metal fabrication and processes
- New product development experience
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.