Sr. Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for the administrative and technical management of a construction project. The Project Manager functions as the point person for the project and steers the project forward. Successful candidates will be able to share their passion for and dedication to getting the job done.
- Manage moderately complex construction projects inclusive of project integration management, scope management, time management, cost management, quality management, human resource management, communications management, risk management and procurement management, complying with legal requirements, construction management and financial accountability.
- Coordinate procurement effort with team members and other departments for engineering services, material and equipment, and installation contracts.
- Coordinate design engineering effort, preparation of specifications and construction documents.
- Collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders on project objectives. Report project schedule, cost and performance status to company personnel, and regulatory agencies as required.
- Coach and mentor other project managers and project support staff on project management skills and activities.
- Implement procedures for effective control of project activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in the fields of construction management or related
- Proven work experience in commercial construction project management
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Construction related: 5 years (Required)
- Steel /Metals: 2 years (Required)
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.