Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
SkyWater Search has partnered with a global leader in the capital equipment industry! They are looking to build out their supply chain excellence team with a Supply Chain Analyst, which is a brand-new role. This is a highly visible role where you’ll work cross functionally with manufacturing, operations, sales, service, and supply chain team.
- Identify constraints limiting inventory systems performance and seek out new and different solutions, leveraging expertise across the company to support.
- Identify & perform initial assessment of potential supply chain constraints utilizing multiple systems
- Interact with various software and business groups to develop an understanding of their business requirements and operational processes
- Work directly with supply base to validate constraint & begin mitigation efforts
- Identify data quality metrics and execute data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality
- Highlight risks to cross-functional key stakeholders related to supplier constraints and escalate when appropriate
- Develop continuous improvement tools through automation that will drive efficiencies
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree required.
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and functions
- Demonstrates competency to coach others in systems, data mining and data reporting
- Strong knowledge of integrated systems and processes
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.