One of SkyWater's clients in the Minneapolis area is looking for a motivated Accountant to add to their corporate Accounting team. This is an exciting time to join the company because they have been growing year after year due to recent acquisitions which they will continue to do. On top of the growth they've been experiencing, they also have an attractive company culture – flexibility, promoting from within, and a group of motivated individuals looking to advance in their career. This person will be reporting to the Accounting Manager who comes from public accounting roots and is a great mentor. This position offers a very competitive base salary, a fun and flexible work environment, and an opportunity to grow your skill set and overall career!
- Compile, maintain and assess records for various business units.
- Review customer billings, accounts payable invoices, collections and month end reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by gathering, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger accruals and balance sheet account reconciliations including intercompany transactions and elimination entries.
- Various analyzes on a requested basis including financials and profitability.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Public accounting background preferred
- Strong systems, communication, and problem solving skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.