SkyWater is partnering with a local healthcare company in the Twin Cities! They are seeking a Staff Accountant with 1-2 years of experience who wants to join their growing team. If you want a role where you will get a lot variety and exposure to different areas of the business, this may be worth looking into! Operating on a hybrid schedule and offering a competitive salary based on experience level.
- Creates, documents and reviews journal entries.
- Reconciles various balance sheet accounts monthly
- Maintains the fixed asset and associated depreciation schedules to ensure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Drives efficiencies, process improvements, and automation within and between companies.
- Assists in managing the process for implementing new standards/policies or internal controls and to ensure appropriateness and consistency of policy setting and application, take the lead of process documentation and testing for them.
- Assists management in preparing accurate and timely month-end financial statements as well as assists with external audit processes by preparing supporting schedules and work papers.
- Assists with other Ad Hoc projects such as completing 1099s and unclaimed property reporting
- Supervisory Responsibility
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Downloads daily bank activity to provide billing
- Enters invoices into accounting software, assigns to an approving manager, then lets it flow through the system ensuring that it is complete within a reasonable amount of time.
- On a weekly basis, runs the Aging report, then print and mail out checks or prepare ACH file to be submitted through online banking platform
- Enters purchase orders daily.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.