Talent Acquisition Manager
SkyWater Search is partnering with a growing, mid-size public company as they look to hire a newly-created Talent Acquisition Manager position at the enterprise level.
You will partner closely with the HR team, business leaders and others to lead the design, development and execution of strategies and programs that will help attract talented, diverse individuals to the organization to aid in continued growth.
This person will also be responsible for developing a "best in class" candidate experience, and programs/tools to build a pipeline of talent for the future of the organization.
- Build strategic sourcing and recruiting capabilities in partnership with HR team members and business unit leaders
- Support the development of hiring plans and strategies to meet current and future talent needs
- Develop and drive best practice resources and tools to source, attract, interview, hire, and onboard top talent
- Develop internal and external sourcing and selection processes and systems that deliver a best in class experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Serve as the business process owner for talent acquisition systems and processes
- Partner with the DEI team to design and drive a diversity recruiting strategy
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 - 10 years of progressive Talent Acquisition or HR experience g
- Experience working for a public company with exposure to and ability to develop best-in-class talent acquisition strategies and programs
- Experience and proven results hiring for a high performance and values-based culture
- Demonstrated ability and experience leading and operationalizing talent acquisition strategies and best practices at an enterprise level
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.