Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are working with a leading international healthcare company to find a talented talent acquisition specialist to partner with HR leadership to lead talent acquisition activity for a newly created sector of the business.
Requirements of the role:
- Develops and implements talent acquisition initiatives in line with organizational objectives and aligned to all recruitment activities of the parent company
- Executes the recruitment processes and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
- Interviews management, staff, and technical level candidates; serves as an organizer of interview activities including setting up phone screens, first and second level interviews and tracking of candidates and competencies, along with debriefs after interview process
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing, and providing community introductions, when applicable.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; and advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Build and supports Diversity and Inclusion related to the hiring practices of a skilled and talented workforce, representing client base and culture of company.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Acts as an ambassador of the company, representing organization’s mission and value system to both internal and external workforce candidates, organizations, firms, and community members.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Develops and implements talent acquisition initiatives in line with organizational objectives and aligned to all recruitment activities of the parent company
Desired Skills and Experience
5+ years' exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously 2 years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environment Preferred Human Resources Certification by Accredited HR societies (SHRM, HRCI). Bachelor’s degree preferred. Health Care experience preferred.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.