SkyWater is excited to partner with a small CPA firm located in the west metro to help them find a Tax Accountant. Utilizing their wealth of expertise within the private sector, our client provides comprehensive support to small business that includes budgeting, bookkeeping, tax planning, and much more. This person will work closely with clients for tax planning, preparing financial statements, and researching technical tax issues.
This role is located in the west metro with an extremely flexible working schedule, competitive compensation structure, and defined growth path. If you are interested in learning more about this company and role, please apply directly or email email@example.com.
- Prepares individual and/or business tax returns.
- Assists with tax planning.
- Prepares compiled financial statements.
- Works in a team environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in tax planning and preparation in a CPA firm
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Quickbooks.
- Payroll and 1099 experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization, focus, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Requires multi-tasking in a professional, but casual office setting.
- Customer-service oriented, demonstrated by the following attributes: proactive, observant, knowledgeable and reliable.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.