Tax seniors and Managers
Our client is a fast growing CPA firm looking to hire several tax professionals (business and individual). Reasons for the openings are due to expanding books of business and having newly created needs in order to maintain the focus on work/life balance, continued professional growth and development. The strategic need to hire high performing team members is due to an aging Partner group that is looking to retire in 3-7 years so those who are hungry to grow and desire the partner track are ideal candidates.
- Prepare business and/or individual tax returns for closely held business and pass through entities/individuals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Variety of work in various industries with a strong bend towards real estate, construction and manufacturing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-10+ years’ experience in a public accounting setting
- Desire to grow and become a partner
- Team focused – “play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the back”
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.