Do you enjoying teaching and mentoring other employees? If so, this role could be for you! I am working with a well-established client that needs a Technical Trainer focusing on molding. They will be tasked with overseeing and training molding set-up and processing technicians. You will have your hand in safety, housekeeping, efficiency, quality, and troubleshooting issues related to this department.
- Supervise Mold Set-Up and Process Technicians by monitoring their daily performance, quality of work, team attitude, documentation accuracy, methods and daily efficiency, as well as the maintenance and cleanliness of equipment, workcells and work areas to maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Generate post training assessments and evaluations, and design training materials to support a train-the-trainer approach. Provide high quality training materials and programs within cost and timing parameters.
- Works closely with the Process Engineer and Quality Department to update and create assembly and production picture packets.
- Train and continuously monitor the use of and data entry into the IQMS system in order to consistently deliver complete and accurate manufacturing data
Desired Skills and Experience
- Technical ability and aptitude.
- Associates Degree in mechanical field, training and development, communications or other related field, and 3-5 years of experience.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.