Territory Sales Manager – Remote
My client is a global manufacturing company with a strong presence across the U.S. They sell abrasive solutions into OEM accounts in the industrial and automotive spaces.
They are hiring a Territory Sales Manager to manage accounts and grow business in MN, ND, and SD. They are targeting candidates with a sales background in one of the following: abrasives, adhesives, power transmission distribution, or cutting tools distribution. The role requires travel throughout the territory visiting customers 2-3 days one week, then home for one week – this individual would be given complete autonomy organizing their schedule.
The company offers competitive compensation through base salary & commission, a company car, expense account, comprehensive benefits, and a fantastic company culture.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Track sales leads and customer accounts using CRM software
- Educate customers on how products and services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell company products and services within your given territory
- Monitor company's competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand customer needs
- Work closely with the marketing team to build company brand
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- 5-7+ years sales experience preferred
- Experience with abrasives, adhesives, cutting tools, or power automation desired
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM programs
- Territory management experience highly desirable
- Self-motivator with ability to work independently and with others in a team environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.