Test Engineer (Software)
We're partnered with a growing computer software company in the Twin Cities that’s in the process of scaling out their technology team. A couple months ago we placed a talented Senior Full Stack Developer with this client and we work closely with their leadership team so know their story well. In this role you will be responsible for helping to build and maintain automated tests, functional tests, UI + API testing. To be successful in this role you will need at least a couple years of testing experience in a modern tech environment ideally testing software.
This client has put up record numbers in 2020 and is well positioned for continued success in 2021. If making an impact at a high growth company that values its technologists sounds compelling we would love to talk with you.
***Must be local to MN, and not require sponsorship***
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with automated testing, scripting, knowledge of unit testing, Gitlab CI or Jenkins, Linux
- Be able to help create and maintain tests
- Their tech environment is React, Node, PHP/LAMP, and MySQL/PostgreSQL so experience in a open-source / Java stack would be preferable
- Currently working remotely due to Covid, but will be mostly on-site once daily life is back to normal (will be an opportunity to work from home 1 maybe even 2 days a week once established)
- $75-90K base is doable for the right hire along with PTO, medical + dental, 401K match, paid paternity leave, and other perks
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.