Traffic/Roadway Engineer – Columbus, OH
Are you a skilled Transportation Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Look no further! Our partner, a fast-growing multidisciplinary firm specializing in civil engineering, seeks a talented individual to join their dynamic team in Columbus, OH.
What sets them apart?
They prioritize career development, wellness, employee recognition, and volunteer programs.
As a key player in our client’s multidisciplinary firm, you’ll be involved in:
• Designing and preparing engineering drawings
• Creating horizontal and vertical alignments, open and closed drainage systems, and MOT analysis and phasing
• Designing ADA compliant facilities: shared use paths, side paths, sidewalks, and curb ramps
• Roundabout design
• Performing quantity and cost estimate calculations
• Preparing construction specifications
• Conducting preliminary engineering tasks: traffic studies, intersection design studies, geometric studies, and project reports
• Handling client relations
• Collaborating and gaining experience on out-of-state projects
• B.S. Civil Engineer degree required
• 5+ years of related experience on projects for clients like ODOT, County DOT’s, and local municipalities
• Understanding of ODOT’s design process and standards
• OpenRoads Designer proficiency
• Previous Roundabout design experience is a must
• PE license is a plus
Relocation is available for this opportunity, but visa sponsorship is not.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.