The Treasurer is responsible for partnering with the Chief Financial Officer and VP, Global Tax, Treasury and Risk in leading all aspects of the treasury activities of the global operations of the Company. This position will report to the VP, Global Tax, Treasury and Risk. The position will manage a team of 2 direct reports.
- Review and recommend capital structure positioning for the optimal mix of cash, debt, return of capital, and strategic acquisition firepower.
- Direct the management of bank accounts, cash, investment portfolios, and global daily liquidity.
- Liaise with the company’s bankers and ratings agencies to handle existing debt and credit lines, as well as any new issuances and re-financings; recommend and implement related interest rate exposure management activities.
- Work closely with business development team to proactively handle the acquisition funding process.
- Evolve strategy for foreign exchange hedging, trading controls, policies and procedures, and quarterly committee reporting of hedging results.
- Short-term and long-term cash flow forecasting to aid in liquidity positioning and capital structure decisioning.
- Work with other business departments to assure accounting, tax and legal requirements are met.
- Lead initiatives to further automate and scale Treasury processes and management dashboards
- Ensure that our Treasury capabilities stay ahead of the increasing complexity of our business and overall macroenvironment we operate.
- Resolve that appropriate controls are in place to safeguard the assets of the company
- Other projects as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline
- MBA, CTP, and/or CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years working as a professional in a corporate finance function in a large corporation
- Minimum 5 years in corporate treasury, corporate banking, or investment banking
- Experience in leading M&A, financing and risk management transactions and have an excellent understanding of corporate finance principles, derivative products, and capital markets
- Multi-national experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstration of increasing levels of responsibility and experience managing professional treasury or finance staff.
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL & BEHAVIORAL SKILLS: In addition to the General Responsibilities, the following are requisite interpersonal and behavior skills of the position as well as:
- Be a hands-on leader who inspires and mentors colleagues and direct reports with clear thinking, market insights and problem-solving.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong detail orientation. Ability to develop recommendations and make decisions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to clearly present complex material and recommendations to diverse audiences.
- Sound business judgment and acumen including ability to look at issues from a non-treasury perspective.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with frequent deadlines and in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple complex tasks and to execute at strategic and tactical levels.
- Well-developed computer skills, including MS Office suite, Eikon, GTreasury, SAP, etc. a plus.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.