SkyWater is partnering with a growing client in the Sioux Falls area to find their next Validation Engineer! This person will be responsible for conducting testing, validating equipment and partnering with various internal teams on projects. Our client is an industry leading organization that’s growing but still provides a small company feel and culture. We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree, around 10 years of experience in a similar role (or roles) and a self-starter who can work independently. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Conduct testing to reduce product development times and improve processes
- Partner with internal engineering teams on projects
- Validate equipment designs
- Act as a technical resource on projects
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in similar engineering roles
- Background in agricultural or equipment manufacturing
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.