VP of Finance
SkyWater is excited to be partnering with one of the top gaming organizations in Minnesota to find them their next VP of Finance (newly created role!). This organization emphasizes their values above all else so they are looking for someone who prioritizes similar values (honesty, respect and love, to name a few). Furthermore, successful employees within the organization love the organization’s culture – ambitious and spirited; innovative; intelligent; ethical; energetic.
As VP of Finance, you will be a key business partner and financial consultant to the property’s General Manager, thus acting as a mini-CFO for the property. You will be responsible for proactively identifying what the organization needs to sustainably grow the business, while maintaining the integrity and operations of the current business.
If you are looking for a position where your individual impact will be felt, this is definitely the opportunity for you!
- Collaborate with General Manager and other senior executives to create, develop and implement an effective financial strategy to grow and expand the organization
- Establish and manage short and long-term capital planning
- Analyze, consolidate and direct cost analysis
- Partner with corporate shared services accounting, treasury, procurement and compliance teams
- Direct and drive compilation of department budget(s) and forecast(s) and then supervise analysis in relation to actuals to assist GM and other senior executives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related degree
- 10+ years of progressive accounting/ finance experience
- 8+ years of leadership experience, preferably reporting directly or indirectly to a CFO or CEO
- CPA and/ or MBA preferred
- Proven experience acting as a business partner/ financial consultant
- Superior communication skills
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.