VP of Financial Reporting
SkyWater is excited to be partnering with a well-established, public company! They have an exciting need to bring on a Senior Director/VP of Financial Reporting. They have been through a lot of change in the past but have leveled out and had really strong results over the past year. The company is very entrepreneurial focused and going through some larger M&A activities. You’ll work under some of the best in the business and be surrounded by like-minded individuals who all have a passion for cultivating a great culture and are engaged in seeing the success of the company grow. By leveraging technology and innovation, this group is surpassing its competitors and are coming out of COVID-19 stronger than ever, so is an excellent time to join this team! As they continue to grow and expand, there will be ample opportunity for this individual to grow and develop down the road.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting: CPA and Big 4 experience preferred.
- 8+ years of accounting experience; public accounting experience preferred.
- SEC reporting and filing experience for 10-K’s, 10-Q’s and XBLR required.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, GAAP and SEC Regulations.
- Working knowledge of Internal Controls and SOX compliance and processes.
- Success in working across functional areas with strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the audit processes.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to manage through ambiguity.
- To ensure service levels, it is essential that the individual in this role be able to work a regular and reliable schedule as provided by management.
- Ability to be on-site in Eden Prairie.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.