VP of Hospitality
Be a Hospitality leader at a well-known company in Central MN. Our client is a leader in their industry in MN and is eager to add fresh leadership to their hospitality team. This organization emphasizes values above all else so they are looking for someone who prioritizes similar values (honesty, respect and bravery, to name a few). Furthermore, successful employees within the organization love the organization’s culture – ambitious and spirited; innovative; intelligent; ethical; energetic.
As a VP of Hospitality, you will be a key business partner as part of the leadership team. You’ll oversee and provide strategic direction to improve the hospitality, amenities and food & beverage operations with the goal of providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Develop, define, and communicate strategic hospitality plans. Motivate and inspire teams to execute.
- Lead a sizable hotel renovation project.
- Oversee all aspects of hospitality including hotel, food & beverage, and amenities.
- Demonstrate servant leadership to mentor and develop hospitality team.
- Analyze and make recommendations to all financial aspects of hospitality initiatives.
- Work with entertainment and marketing teams to identify liquor sponsorship and other food & beverage brand partnerships.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 15+ years’ experience in hospitality planning, implementation, and leadership.
- Progressive career including experience in hotel (or resort) and food & beverage.
- Experience in renovating hotels and growing hotel revenue.
- Experience developing food and beverage offerings for multiple venues.
- Must live in Central MN or northern MSP suburbs or be willing to relocate.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.