SkyWater is partnering with a local non-profit to find an accounting manager! This is a great organization with a fantastic mission. If you are looking for meaningful work that will make a positive impact on the community, look no further! You’ll be responsible for overseeing the daily accounting operations and have high visibility in this role. No previous leadership experience required. Apply today to learn more.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Prepare bills and invoices in accounting system, correctly coding and allocating expenses
- Oversee and supervise the accounts receivable cycle to make sure billings are completed by the 15th of each month
- Complete year end reporting tasks
- Resolve any billing conflicts
- General Ledger & financial reports
- Maintain the fixed asset schedule and create necessary journal entries
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Reconcile the cash accounts and create necessary journal entries
- Review financial statements for accuracy and monthly reporting to the executive leadership team
- Manage and direct the accounting team
- Reconcile accounts payable each month to ensure all payables are accounted for
- Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
- Make necessary tax, direct deposit, and other payroll changes as needed for accurate and timely payroll processing
- Reviews staff and consumer payroll registers for accuracy and communicates with payroll processor for any adjustments as needed
- Attend to payroll inquiries from employees as needed
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.