SkyWater is partnering with a global leader in sustainable solutions located in the Twin Cities to help them find their next Finance Lead. In this role you will be the primary driver of operational and strategic initiatives, with a specific focus on financial performance and treasury operations. You will lead FP&A activities, oversee capital expenditure forecasting, and work cross functionally with leadership in various departments.
***Minnesota residents only***
- Lead Financial Planning & Analysis activities, steering strategic plans, and providing valuable insights into long-term challenges and opportunities.
- Oversee capital expenditure forecasting, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Partner with various departments to construct budgets, address queries, and act as a resource to guide others.
- Drive the analysis of complex financial information, developing P&L forecasts, budgets, and long-range plans.
- Proactively identify financial issues, applying thorough analysis to recommend strategic changes.
- Manage global cash flow forecasting, currency exposures, and debt compliance.
- Provide thought leadership, support, and continuous improvement for the company's SAP-based treasury information system.
- Direct the development of the annual financial plan, create business cases, and conduct financial modeling.
- Provide analytical support for commercial, technology, and manufacturing functions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in manufacturing and proficiency in SAP or other ERP systems.
- Strong Excel skills and expertise in budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to translate complex financial concepts for diverse audiences.
- Strong customer focus, adaptability, and cooperation within a cross-cultural setting.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a challenging and evolving environment.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.