Human Resources Manager, Battle Creek, MI
SkyWater Search Partners has been engaged by one of the nation’s leading cereal brands to hire a Human Resources Manager to support their Battle Creek, MI production facility. The role will be on-site to fully support the needs of the employees and the business. This production facility is their largest at about 400 employees: a mix between manufacturing, operations, engineers, and R&D employees. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with both manufacturing and unions and have the drive to jump in and guide the employees and managers onsite from an HR perspective.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to influence and partner across lines of business
- Full spectrum HR experience, including benefits, payroll, performance management, ER, TA, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience
- 3+ years of labor relations experience
- Experience with multiple HCM systems
- Relocation assistance offered if needed