SkyWater is excited to partner with a growing $1B+ manufacturing company on their search for an Accounting Manager! This is a newly created role that has growth potential to Controller.
The company is searching for a driven, energetic leader that has strong GL experience and can lead a team of Senior Accountants. The position reports to an amazing leader that truly cares about the success of her team – she will roll up her sleeves and dig in when needed. If you’re driven and looking for a company where you can stay and grow your career, this could be a great opportunity!
Please apply here or reach out to Erin Heer (email@example.com) if you would like to learn more
We are partnering with a local manufacturing company on an R&D Engineer opportunity. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity located in the SW Metro.
This company utilizes material-centric modeling techniques to help their customers reduce costs, expedite design cycles, elevate quality, and accelerate time-to-market. They are looking for someone with extensive experience in CNC Machining and CAD Software. A basic understanding of C++, Python, MATLAB, FEA and CAE tools is also desired. You’d be a big part of improving and validating systems for the company as well as assisting in design strategies. This have a hybrid work environment (4 days on-site, 1 remote), with the opportunity of international travel if that is something that excites you (not required), and a competitive compensation structure (salary + benefits).
*MUST BE LOCAL TO MINNESOTA*
*CANNOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP*
SkyWater is currently partnering with a growing, national company headquartered in the West Metro. This fun, purpose-driven organization is backed by decades of success with no plans of slowing down. Our client is seeking a Director of Human Resources to lead the development of strategic HR programs and support the business as a proactive HR partner.
The Director of Human Resources will serve as both a strategic and tactical leader for all people-related initiatives. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, this role will provide direct comprehensive human resources leadership and support to corporate stakeholders, field operations leaders and executives to effectively plan, develop and execute human resources policies and programs to support the growing organization. This role will be hybrid split between home and office (West Metro).
- Provide HR leadership and business partnership to field leaders, corporate leadership and HR staff for multi-unit locations across the upper Midwest
- Lead HR team and initiatives to implement and improve systems, policies and programs to support the HR function using both a strategic and hands-on approach
- Oversee all aspects of the Human Resources function, including benefits management, compensation strategy, performance management, organizational development, retention, succession planning, employee relations and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws
- Partner with business leadership to establish performance goals that support the growth and development of the business
- In partnership with HR COEs, identify and execute strategies that attract and retain top talent
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience ideally in a HR business partner capacity
- Experience leading others
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in a HR COE model
- Experience supporting multi-state and multi-unit operations, strongly preferred
- Ability to influence and build relationships across all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute operational strategies and plans across the broader HR function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkyWater Search is partnering with an innovative med-tech company as they look to hire the first full-time Human Resources professional at their HQ in Eden Prairie. This is a small but growing company, so this person will touch all aspects of Human Resources and have a unique opportunity to build out a function to meet the growing needs of the business.