Looking for an opportunity to make an immediate impact in the regenerative medicine space? This could be for you! My client is in growth mode and changing peoples lives by delivering hope to people with organ failure.
Housing Practice Area Leader
Leadership, Culture, and Employee Engagement – 30% Provide leadership, coaching and support to create optimal levels of engagement, retention, and team member growth.
• 1:1’s with all team leaders
• Set the tone of optimism, care, and high expectations
• Consistently show appreciation and recognition
• Create opportunities for team members to build real relationships
• Coach team leaders to help them understand the drivers of engagement
Technical Oversight and Quality Assurance – 20% Create, maintain, and ensure adherence to project processes, design standards, and procedures to ensure the delivery of consistent, high-quality designs.
• Create, maintain, and ensure adherence to project processes, design standards, and procedures
o Kick-off meetings on complex projects
o Identify high risk projects/situations
o Review of drawings on high risk projects
• Foresee, identify, and provide guidance on complex design challenges
Operational and Financial Oversight – 20% Provide operational and financial oversight to ensure optimal billed vs. spent ratios and utilization rates.
• Measure and analyze operational throughput and capacity to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and make necessary course corrections
• Monitor and ensure adherence to schedules, budgets, and utilization
• Monitor Earned Value Analysis (EVA)
Business Development – 15% Achieve revenue goals by developing and executing plans to earn repeat client business and procuring projects from new clients.
• Develop and ensure execution of a system to gain repeat business and increased client wallet share
o Have intentional conversations to learn/understand client goals, needs, and strategies
o Document/track client conversations in CRM
• Achieve sales goal to clients targeted by the practice and firm strategic plans o Diversified portfolio of projects within the practice
o Complete set number of business development conversations with target clients
Client Satisfaction – 10% Promote and foster high-trust relationships between practice area leaders and client representatives to maintain or improve client satisfaction and retention.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients
• Promote and foster relationship building between practice team leads and client representatives
• Monitor and ensure client feedback
o Seek timely feedback on project performance
o Measure and analyze client satisfaction to include Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Strategy & Goal Setting – 5% Contribute to the design of the firm’s overall strategic vision and proactively align the practice area’s challenging and achievable goals to the firm’s strategic vision.
• Contribute to cocreation of the firm’s strategy
• Align practice’s operational/business plan to the firm’s strategy
• Provide accurate and relevant forecasts including industry trends, practice capacity, etc.
• Collaborate with Team Leaders to set challenging and achievable goals
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET/EAC accredited program
• 15+ years of engineering experience with clear progression in responsibility and leadership
• Proficient use of the English language, both verbal and written
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, adaptable to all audiences • Professional Engineer (PE) License
• Effectively engages with organization leaders, clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others
• Initiates and maintains extensive contacts with key engineers, officials, and/or other organizations and companies
• Demonstrates skills in persuasion and negotiation of critical issues
• Physically able to conduct field inspections and testing as assigned
• Maintain a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record Preferred:
• 10+ years focus in structural engineering, emphasis in practice area
• Structural Engineer (SE) License
• Advanced credentials such as Specialty Certification
• Master’s or Doctorate or equivalent, in applicable area of study
• Member of professional organization; recognized expert on statement activity and resource for national activities and organizations
• Involved in and or leads community service programs; serves on local planning and/or policy board(s)
Environmental Conditions: Office environment; field environment; construction site environment; exposure to noise, dust, grease, smoke, fumes, gases, heat, cold, and inclement weather conditions when conducting field inspections and investigations.
Physical Conditions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Position may require extended periods of sitting, standing, bending, and/or walking. Must be able to frequently move about and position self appropriately to complete role responsibilities. Position may require frequently lifting and/or carrying up to 20 pounds with occasional lifting and/or carrying of up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
SkyWater is working with a privately held, rapidly growing producer of consumer products. The Product Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for managing all products that are in market as well as oversee products that are in development. You’ll work with the team to develop new product ideas and bring them through to commercialization. This role is part of an 8-person marketing team where you work with well-known brands and have ownership over your part of the business.
- Lay out short and long term strategy to build existing product brands
- Think strategically and execute
- Responsible for all products in market and in development
- Manage label update for one of the largest brands in the portfolio
- Work with Nielson data and sales to develop selling stories for all products
- Recommend new product ideas, promotional ideas, end cap ideas, etc.
- Set pricing for new products and update pricing for existing products
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or related majors
- 5+ years experience in marketing product planning, development, and execution
- Experience managing consumer products/personal care products/CPG
- Must have very strong writing, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Formula experience preferred
- Experience working with Syndicated Data: IRI or Nielson
- Experience in price-modeling, setting pricing for new products, and updating pricing as cogs change.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: organized, decisive, detail and action-oriented, proactive, and collaborative with strong analytical and strategic abilities
- Outstanding project management skills – the ability to lead and manage multiple projects and coordinate efforts across a broad cross-functional team, as well as solve problems with multiple variables in situations where minimal processes exist
- Based in Minneapolis Metro.
SkyWater is working with a privately held, rapidly growing producer of consumer products. The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and will lead the development and implementation of ecommerce sales and customer development strategies for Amazon, direct to consumer platform, and retailer.com business. This role is part of an 8-person marketing team where you work with well-known brands and have ownership over your part of the business.
- Lay out short and long term strategy for Ecommerce channel
- Think strategically and execute
- Play an integral part in multi-site update and integration
- Manage Amazon Ecommerce platform
- Manage direct to consumer Shopify platform
- Manage content audit across all sites to ensure best practices
- Analyze site metrics and develop tests to improve conversion rates
- 5+ years experience leading ecommerce marketing strategies
- 3+ years working with Amazon Seller Central Management and DTC websites, ideally Shopify
- SEM, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics experience
- Experience managing a P&L is preferred
- Preferred experience working with large retailers such as Target, Walmart and Kroger
- Experience pricing for Amazon and direct to consumer is preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Ecommerce or related majors or related work experience
- Strong collaboration, high energy, communication skills, and experience succeeding in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Based in Minneapolis Metro.
SkyWater Search Partners is actively recruiting for a $6B public company who is looking to expand their Finance department. If you have 2+ years of FP&A experience and would like to take the next step in your career, please contact Lindsay at LDubbeldee@skywatersearch.com