Continuous Improvement Manager
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for leading and facilitating continuous improvement initiatives within the manufacturing facility. The individual in this role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and implement improvements to increase efficiency, reduce waste, improve quality, and enhance overall plant performance.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Identify improvement opportunities by analyzing data, monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs), and conducting root cause analysis.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Facilitate continuous improvement training and workshops for all employees to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify and implement best practices across the organization.
- Monitor and track progress of improvement initiatives and report results to senior leadership.
- Develop and maintain a system to document and communicate continuous improvement initiatives and results.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by fostering employee engagement, empowerment, and recognition.
- Collaborate with plant leadership to ensure that continuous improvement initiatives are aligned with business objectives.
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends and best practices related to continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in continuous improvement or operations management within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and facilitating improvement projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed to support plant operations.