Senior Product Development Engineer
Our client is a growing family owned Medical Device Company looking to add a Senior Product Development Engineer to their Fridley, MN team. The sky is the limit here! Not a stagnant organization by any means. Known to support and mentor employees to be where they want to be in their career. Engineering functions interface with a lot of other areas of the company so you will get exposure to many parts of the business to learn and grow in your career. The focus of this position is around designing and developing medical products from concept through process validation.
Responsibilities for the role
- Drive process and product development for components, assemblies and finished devices.
- Work with customers to gain insight and knowledge on design requirements.
- Facilitate Design Control process to deliver quality product in a cost effective manner
- Work in a collaborative team environment and interact with development technicians and operators on processes
Qualifications for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 8 years of engineering experience with medical device experience included
- Experience in Solidworks and working knowledge of drafting specifications such as GD&T
- Experience in a regulated environment such as ISO 13485 and knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Apply below or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!