I’m excited to be partnering with a global client just outside the Twin Cities on two highly visible, IT Internal Audit opportunities (Sr. and Staff)! These positions will play a key role in business partnering and relationship building/management. You’ll engage daily with leadership and executives, support several business unit leaders helping them identify critical IT risks, and identify areas for processes improvements. This team is growing and is looking for future leaders, so would be a perfect time to join them! You’ll have a strong support system and work under an executive leader who is very well respected throughout the audit community and puts a huge emphasis on coaching and developing his team members. They have great flexibility and offer some of the best benefits in the market!
100% remote to start and hybrid work model post COVID-19 pandemic (2-3 days in the office, rest at home).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience for the Staff, 4+ years of experience for the Sr.
- IT audit experience either internal or external
- Ability to develop strong business relationships
- Ability to navigate a large, corporate environment
- MBA, CPA, and/or CIA highly desirable