Our client is a Twin Cities-based, mid-market organization that has been around for over 25 years and brings innovative solutions & services to their industry. With year over year growth, they are going through an exciting transformation within their HR function. The company has been recognized both locally and nationally as a top employer and for their innovative business model.
We have been retained find a creative and nimble Director of Talent Acquisition. The selected candidate will be joining a collaborative, innovative and fast-paced organization and will be instrumental in transforming the recruiting experience. This role reports directly to the Chief People Officer and is a key member of the HR Leadership Team.
To be a fit, we are looking for creative talent acquisition leaders that have experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change, and/or national expansion. This company offers a competitive salary + bonus, benefits package, and has been and will continue to offer a flexible working environment.
The Talent Acquisition Director will work closely with key partners in the business as a true talent acquisition business partner to define and drive initiatives, programs and processes to help the company grow in the right way with the right talent at the right time. The role leads a geographically dispersed talent acquisition team to execute talent initiatives nationwide.
- Lead design and implementation of complex Talent Acquisition processes, bringing focus to structured program management and delivery and measurement of intended results.
- Drive hiring process scalability, innovation, and diversification
- Develop, coach, and lead a high performing talent acquisition team
- Partner with stakeholders to fully understand the business and key talent needs
- Develop digital and non-digital employment marketing content and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning and oversight of all external Talent Acquisition digital properties (company LinkedIn pages, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.).
- Stay abreast of key talent acquisition trends, hiring intelligence and talent insights
- Passionately lead diversity in and inclusion initiatives in the hiring process
- Develop and manage a talent acquisition budget and external vendor relationships
- Collaborate and/or lead cross-functional HR initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, a related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of progressive functional and technical experience in Talent Acquisition
- Proven ability to be an effective people leader including experience leading geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence across the organization
- Strong business acumen and proven track record in driving results
- Strong communication and change management experience with proven track record of success in leading / influencing change
- The ability to move quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven planning and prioritization skills including large scale programs and initiatives
- Experience leading and growing teams from strategy through to operational execution but also a willingness to jump in personally to do the work.
- Track record of leveraging technology and systems as a strategic tool, Workday experience preferred
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management in the organization
- Experience in a private equity owned company and has experienced the sales cycle/integration process (preferred)