Our client is a Twin Cities-based, mid-market organization that has been around for over 25 years and brings innovative solutions & services to their industry. With year over year growth, they are going through an exciting transformation within their HR function. The company has been recognized both locally and nationally as a top employer and for their innovative business model.
We have been retained find a strategic HR leader to support the Corporate and Commercial functions for the Company. This person will be joining a collaborative, innovative and fast-paced organization and will be instrumental in transforming the sales and marketing organization while contributing in a big way over the next several years and beyond. This role reports directly to the Chief People Officer and is a key member of the HR Leadership Team.
To be a fit, we are looking for knowledge of a service-based organization, experience in a HR leadership role and someone comfortable working with the CFO, CCO, CAO and other leaders to develop talent strategies that drive business results. Experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change, and/or national expansion is a must.
This company offers a competitive salary + bonus, benefits package, and has been and will continue to offer a flexible working environment.
- Able to quickly quantify and qualify talent-related decisions and how those decisions maximize the business outcomes, especially in a commercial setting
- Understands the business deeply and will influence changes within the function to meet or exceed business outcomes in partnership with functional leaders.
- Proactively identifies people, processes, systems or inventions needed to unlock talent potential
- Partners with business leaders to deliver organization optimization through people, talent decisions and performance.
- Translates business strategy to talent strategies and actions, proactively anticipating changes and implications to the business and working with leaders to enable changes
- Assists business leaders by anticipating and solving organization, people and change-related issues
- Strategically manage workforce planning for the functions; this includes attracting, developing and retaining industry-leading talent
- Drive the talent selection process and work with recruiting to hire exceptional talent, achieve time to fill goals and ensure we are building pipelines for potential openings. Ensuring champions diversity and inclusion
- Respond to employee concerns and provide employee relations guidance to leaders in order to ensure effective application of company policies/procedures and company culture to minimize legal risks, complaints, charges and turnover.
- Investigate root causes of employee relations issues and develop strategies to address/reduce them.
- Act as the point of escalation including prioritizing, resourcing, managing expectations to ensure roadmaps are delivered against and driven to execution
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience in a high-growth environment
- Bachelor Degree, HR Certification (SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP preferred)
- Experience in a private equity owned company and has experienced the sales cycle/integration process (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence across the organization
- Strong business acumen and proven track record in driving results
- Strong communication and change management experience with proven track record of success in leading / influencing change
- The ability to move quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading and growing teams from strategy through to operational execution but also a willingness to jump in personally to do the work.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement in our talent, inspiring leaders and teams to exceed