SkyWater Search Partners is looking for an experienced Plant Manager for a client of ours in the North Branch area. This would be a full-time, permanent leadership position for a growing MN-based company.
We are a 45 year old family business that manufactures concrete stone veneer, stone siding, thin brick and various trim accessories. We bring our products to market through masonry and building products distribution and dealers as well as direct to commercial masons. Our products are used in all types of construction: commercial, hospitality, multi-unit residential, single family residential, etc. They are a design element of these projects. In a way, the value we provide is color and texture to the building owner and designer.
- Manage all areas of manufacturing: product manufacturing, quality control, display board production, shipping and receiving.
- This role is integral to and will work with engineering on: product development, mfg process engineering, process improvement
- Manage warehouse staff and inventory levels. Experience with ERP and Inventory Management required.
- Will be expected to help implement and maintain inventory management barcode system
- Will be expected to help implement and maintain manufacturing resource planning and scheduling software
- This role has manufacturing operations level budget responsibility
- Implement culture change for us to be one of the best manufacturers to work for in MN.
Experience / Qualifications
- Manufacturing management experience required.
- Experience with demand forecasting and resource planning preferred.
- Mindset towards data automation and processes. This position needs to be focused on continuous improvement through automation with data technology and processes
- Experience working in ERP system and other business accounting systems preferred