We’re excited to be partnering with a local Minneapolis company on an Aloha Implementation Specialist role. Serving the hospitality industry with solutions to better business, our client is looking to add a driven individual to their team. This person will need knowledge of NCR's Aloha POS software/hardware. You'll be implementing and supporting local bars & restaurants Aloha POS Systems. This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary, benefits, and plenty of freedom working closely with the owner.
If you’re looking for a company with a fun, flexible and upbeat culture, this is a great opportunity!
As a Project Manager, you will provide overall leadership direction to a project; including the management of project quality, timeliness, safety. Organization, flexibility, excellent customer focus and strong communication are critical in performing duties which include but are not limited to:
• Assist Sr. Project Manager in bidding
• Assist Sr. PM in building project budget, selecting subcontractors and vendors; write subcontractors’ scopes and draft subcontracts.
• Lead permit application process and delegate to Associate Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Field/Project Engineer
• Develop and maintain project financial and equipment budgets
• Set up project in project management software
• Identify and make necessary budget management decisions
• Approve monthly subcontractor and vendor applications/invoices for payment
• Provide financials and billings to Accounting for monthly payment applications
• Review monthly pay applications prepared by Project Coordinate
• Maintain budget for and make selections of subcontractors and suppliers
• Lead Project Coordinators and Field/Project Engineers
• Approve time cards for project staff
• Provide ongoing feedback of work performance
• Assist with the review of the Owner agreement
• Resolve site concerns for the Owner or Owner’s representative
• Provide frequent interactions and service to build positive relationships and future work opportunities
• Work with Project team to develop and manage the master project schedule
• Prepare subcontractor pricing for proposal requests (PR’s) and architectural supplemental instructions (ASI’s) and Owner change orders as required.
• Submit and track Owner change orders • Lead Owner, Architect, Contractor (OAC) meetings
• Work with Safety Consultant and others on the project team to ensure onsite safety.
• Maintain schedule and budget until project completion
• Provide high level management of quality, risk, safety and compliance for the project and team members.
• 4-year degree in Construction Management or similar
• A minimum of two years working as a field or project engineer
• Must provide own transportation
601 Carlson Parkway | Suite 150
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55305