Our client is a global leader in the gene editing space that is seeking a high-performing Senior Accounting & Finance Associate to handle the day-to-day accounting tasks, as well as ad hoc projects and financial analysis.
Our client is a software technology company that partners with Midwest school districts to better the education experience. This technology is used by kids, parents and families across the US. They're a mission driven organization with a great culture. They're seeking an Account Manager to add to their sales and operations team. This individual will lead the Minnesota territory and will have growth into a leadership position within the company. They're the #1 provider in this space and continue to grow.
SkyWater is excited to partner with the CFO of a growing Real Estate Development company in St. Paul who is looking to hire an HR Director! We are not looking for an experienced Director, instead we are looking for an "up-and-comer" who is interested in continuing their professional growth. This role will be responsible for employee benefits, employee relations, compensation, recruitment, onboarding, policy and procedure development, payroll, performance management, and training. As the HR leader you will make strategic recommendations regarding human resources that further the mission of the company. If you have a solid generalist background and would like to take that next logical step into leading an HR function, we would love to speak with you! You can contact Lindsay Dubbeldee directly for further information: LDubbeldee@skywatersearch.com.
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of consumer good that has been investing in talent, infrastructure and systems. They are looking for analysts who are process improvement focused, enjoy building cross functional business relationships and want to be well rounded in regards to finance and accounting acumen. This group is a feeder of talent into other parts of the business (operations, logistics, FP&A, etc).
One of SkyWater’s growing clients in the Saint Paul area is looking for a Senior Accountant with technical accounting skills who is wanting a high level of exposure as this role will be the Controller’s right hand person. The company has a very laidback, flexible culture with great upper management to lead this particular team. They are looking for someone with a strong skill set in regards to the responsibilities listed below who is also passionate about making continuous process improvements and helping drive efficiency for the department.
The Project Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, cost, and performance risks to ensure successful project completion and satisfied customers. This role has responsibility for all assigned projects managing customer orders from purchase order through installation and customer acceptance.
- Understands and communicates project requirements, managing both internally and externally to prepare for key milestone events and delivery of project objectives.
- Identifies issues and solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals, in addition to proactively communicating project status, issues and risks to management.
- Defines and manages project scope, schedule and resources to ensure project is within budget to maximize profitability.
- Establish and track project tasks to ensure progression of project and develop a plan to redirect the project to ensure schedule is met.
- Assess project issues and troubleshoots technical issues when the need arises, promote solutions, and escalates appropriately as needed.
- Communicate on a regular basis with customers, both verbally and in writing, in a professional manner.
- Conduct regular status meetings with stakeholders, facilitate discussions, provide timely feedback on project activity, and convey easily and quickly any messages required.
- Takes ownership of projects into the field and manages through installation, commissioning and customer site acceptance.
- Work collaboratively with product line management and development engineers to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities.
- Works within corporate priorities (fab center, assembly, etc.) to solve external problems.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and discipline, quickly responding to problems.
- Ensures customer training, installation, and planning aligns with customer expectations.
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, packaging or related field.
- Two plus years of experience in Project Management; experience in technical project responsibilities is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with external customers indicating the ability to build and sustain good rapport and relationships.
- Experience in a make-to-order or Engineer-to-order business is preferred. Packaging industry experience is a plus.
- Engineering or technical applications background with capital equipment and use of SolidWorks and AutoCAD is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective interpersonal communication skills: deals well with variety of people and personalities: communicates clearly and effectively both orally and in writing to individuals and groups of people both inside and outside the company.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, with the ability to communicate technical subjects into easily understood concepts.
- Excellent leadership abilities for directing or working as an influential member of a cross functional team.
- Strategically and internally motivated.
- Communicates clearly and effectively (verbally and non-verbally) to individuals and groups, internally and externally, and convey detailed information accurately.
- Well organized with a strong aptitude for detail and outstanding prioritizing and work execution skills including the ability to prioritize tasks, establish work plans and execute those plans, either directly or through others.
- Able to work collaboratively, as a team member, to suggest ideas and resolve issues in a positive manner and ensure the job is completed.
- Strong capacity for critical thinking, decision-making, problem analysis and problem solving that is essential in a fast paced work environment.
- A thorough understanding of interdepartmental interactions and leading cross-functional teams.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.