Located in the St. Paul area.
Our client is a growing, Twin Cities-based company of ~150 employees in the IoT space with an exciting lineup of products.
They are currently looking to hire strong software engineers to continue their growth. To be a fit, this hire will bring a 4 year degree and 5+ years of professional experience to the table. Specifically, they are looking for a background in C, C++ and Node.js within a Linux environment.
This is a full time, perm position at their office – complete with a competitive base salary, unlimited PTO, health/dental benefits, 401K with company match.
Must be local to MN, and cannot require sponsorship.
SkyWater is currently partnering with the retail arm of a multi-billion dollar industry leading organization in major growth mode. We are looking for a dynamic senior/lead cost accountant who is process improvement focused, enjoys building cross functional business relationships and wants to be exposed to high profile projects. We filled this role over a year ago and it is open due to promoting this individual into another function so if you're hungry to grow your career and be exposed to things outside of a "typical cost role" this could be a great fit.
- Bring a creative mindset to develop new products and support existing products
- Perform cost analysis on product improvements
- Recommend processes and material selection
- Support and train the lower level engineers
- Calculate FEA,DOE, DFMEA, etc.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve manufacturing processes
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years of hands-on mechanical design engineering experience
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or Inventor
- Experience within machining environment
SkyWater Search Partners is seeking an Inside Sales Representative for a local client of ours in the East metro of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Our client is a small to mid-sized, international organization with an award winning culture and excellent retention. In addition to the competitive compensation package, this opportunity offers flexible working hours, career growth and development, solid benefits, excellent training, and more.
Do you aspire to be a small company CFO? My client has created a Controller position due to their growth. Currently a $30M manufacturing company, they have tripled their size in the last 10 years. This position is also part of an executive succession plan, as this person will likely become CFO in the next 5-10 years. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to be mentored by a strong leader, and have direct exposure to the ownership team.
SkyWater is currently partnering with a global leader in the gene editing space that is looking to add a high-performing Senior Accountant to their team. This is truly an exciting time to join the company because the company is still in start-up mode, thereby providing you with the opportunity for significant interaction with all departments and all levels. Furthermore, this ~50 person company is comprised of a group of motivated individuals looking to advance their career so you would be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
This person will be reporting to the Controller who comes from public accounting roots and is a great mentor to learn from. This person’s primary duties will be the day-to-day operational accounting tasks, with secondary responsibilities including technical accounting research and financial analysis. If you're looking for a role with a high level of exposure to senior leadership and the opportunity to grow your operational accounting skills, this position could be an exciting opportunity for you!
SkyWater is excited to partner with the CFO of a growing Real Estate Development company in St. Paul who is looking to hire an HR Director! We are not looking for an experienced Director, instead we are looking for an "up-and-comer" who is interested in continuing their professional growth. This role will be responsible for employee benefits, employee relations, compensation, recruitment, onboarding, policy and procedure development, payroll, performance management, and training. As the HR leader you will make strategic recommendations regarding human resources that further the mission of the company. If you have a solid generalist background and would like to take that next logical step into leading an HR function, we would love to speak with you! You can contact Lindsay Dubbeldee directly for further information: LDubbeldee@skywatersearch.com.
Seeking a Process Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer with Injection Molding experience to provide support to manufacturing and engineering with objective to improve established processes to reduce operating costs and to implement new processes to increase efficiency and quality.
The Project Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, cost, and performance risks to ensure successful project completion and satisfied customers. This role has responsibility for all assigned projects managing customer orders from purchase order through installation and customer acceptance.
- Understands and communicates project requirements, managing both internally and externally to prepare for key milestone events and delivery of project objectives.
- Identifies issues and solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals, in addition to proactively communicating project status, issues and risks to management.
- Defines and manages project scope, schedule and resources to ensure project is within budget to maximize profitability.
- Establish and track project tasks to ensure progression of project and develop a plan to redirect the project to ensure schedule is met.
- Assess project issues and troubleshoots technical issues when the need arises, promote solutions, and escalates appropriately as needed.
- Communicate on a regular basis with customers, both verbally and in writing, in a professional manner.
- Conduct regular status meetings with stakeholders, facilitate discussions, provide timely feedback on project activity, and convey easily and quickly any messages required.
- Takes ownership of projects into the field and manages through installation, commissioning and customer site acceptance.
- Work collaboratively with product line management and development engineers to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities.
- Works within corporate priorities (fab center, assembly, etc.) to solve external problems.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and discipline, quickly responding to problems.
- Ensures customer training, installation, and planning aligns with customer expectations.
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, packaging or related field.
- Two plus years of experience in Project Management; experience in technical project responsibilities is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with external customers indicating the ability to build and sustain good rapport and relationships.
- Experience in a make-to-order or Engineer-to-order business is preferred. Packaging industry experience is a plus.
- Engineering or technical applications background with capital equipment and use of SolidWorks and AutoCAD is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective interpersonal communication skills: deals well with variety of people and personalities: communicates clearly and effectively both orally and in writing to individuals and groups of people both inside and outside the company.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, with the ability to communicate technical subjects into easily understood concepts.
- Excellent leadership abilities for directing or working as an influential member of a cross functional team.
- Strategically and internally motivated.
- Communicates clearly and effectively (verbally and non-verbally) to individuals and groups, internally and externally, and convey detailed information accurately.
- Well organized with a strong aptitude for detail and outstanding prioritizing and work execution skills including the ability to prioritize tasks, establish work plans and execute those plans, either directly or through others.
- Able to work collaboratively, as a team member, to suggest ideas and resolve issues in a positive manner and ensure the job is completed.
- Strong capacity for critical thinking, decision-making, problem analysis and problem solving that is essential in a fast paced work environment.
- A thorough understanding of interdepartmental interactions and leading cross-functional teams.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.