SkyWater is partnering with a local wholesaler distributor on a newly created senior accountant position. This role was created due to a company acquisition and is a great time to get in with an expanding company! You’ll have the ability to partner closely with executive leadership and be involved in special projects along with traditional accounting responsibilities. If you’re ready to take that next step in your accounting career and have 4+ years of experience in manufacturing/distribution, this might be a great fit. Apply today to learn more.
- Prepare and analyze month-end schedules and key ad-hoc reports
- Prepare and distribute all financial statements to Regional and Corporate Management
- Assist in preparation and analysis of corporate budgets, including sales and gross profit budgets by region
- Manage Intercompany activities, including posting of transactions and reconciling by entity to the general ledger
- Process daily cash activities and record all the activity into SAP in a timely manner
- Maintain and analyze selected balance sheet account reconciliations
- Set-up, consolidate, report and maintain the annual budgeting process
- Maintain our fixed asset software interface and reconcile to SAP
- Assist in both Internal and external audits. Perform required trend/flux analysis along with providing selected audit samples upon the auditor’s request
- Participate in various cross-functional meetings and projects with an eye on process improvements
- Support the regional and branch staff in the understanding of their financial statements; provide analysis to help improve profit margins
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4yrs exp in accounting - Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field - Strong Analytical and Communication Skills - Strong knowledge of balance sheet accounts and attention to detail
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.