|Business moves fast, so do we. As Minnesota-based executive recruiters, we have access to the most highly qualified, fully vetted, local candidates. We’re very persistent in our search for performers in the executive space. Our rigorous sourcing and evaluation process can dramatically reduce the amount of time it takes to hire the right talent.
What We Hear From Our Clients
We’ll find, vet and secure executive talent with the skill set you’re looking for – but we won’t overwhelm you with a multitude of candidates. You’ll only see your best choices based on your specific requirements and company culture. Our goal is to make the recruiting and hiring process more focused, efficient, and effective. We help you start with your Short List ™.
To talk more about the roles within your organization that need filling, give us a call at 952-767-9000 or submit your information right on this page.
Here are the positions that were filled by SkyWater recruiters with a specialty in executive search in Minnesota.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Procurement Officer (CPO)
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Director & Above
- Vice President of Sales
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Vice President of Technology
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Digital Marketing
- Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sales Director
- Marketing Director
- Operations Director
- Accounting Director
- Finance Director
- Communications Director
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Maintenance
“Julie was an absolute delight to work with. She presented exceptional candidates that were right on point for what we were looking for. Her follow-up and ongoing responsiveness were also exemplary. I don’t normally use placement firms for hiring but if we were ever to have a need again, I would definitely call Julie.”