SkyWater Search Partners is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for a client of ours in the Southwest Metro of Minneapolis. This would be a full-time, permanent position with an employer that has the foundation and resources of a billion dollar company.
For full job descripton, please email: email@example.com
The Quality Assurance Engineer role is responsible for ensuring that the company meets and exceeds all quality standards and requirements. This person will collaborate cross-functionally to drive a culture that is committed to quality and continuous improvement.
- Extensive background in both product and process improvement.
- Ability to collaborate with peers and work alongside teams to create quality processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in quality positions.
- Testing and validation experience, ideally with either an on-site assembly or component manufacturing.
- Extensive knowledge of inspection/quality methods and procedures as they apply to light manufacturing and distribution activities.