SkyWater is partnering with an existing client in the East metro on an Electrical Engineer opening! The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing & implementing electrical projects for both new & existing products. Our client is a custom machinery manufacturer who works across several industries so there’s a lot of variety in this role. They’re a small business who’s been growing organically & through acquisitions over the last year so there’s a lot of opportunity for growth while still having a huge impact on their business.
- Work directly with clients on custom machinery projects (maintain communication, progress/challenge updates, etc.).
- Design, develop and implement electrical equipment on projects.
- Plan, develop and execute testing of products to verify reliability & performance.
- Other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 1-3+ years of experience in an Electrical Engineering role (or combination of similar positions).
- Ability to problem solve and make independent decisions.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal).