We are partnering with a global Food & Beverage manufacturing company who is known for their innovative equipment and their history of leading in this industry. They are in the process of converting their homegrown ERP system to LN/Infor and looking for an IT project manager to help bring their local and international offices to the finish line. This person will work closely with leadership and across departments to track the project timeline, costs, risks, and expectations. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to establish themselves within a growing company and be a part of a fun and dynamic work culture.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of network/service desk duties
- Experience overseeing ERP implementation (LN/Infor preferred)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be local to MN – This role is on-site in Brooklyn Park
- Cannot Require Sponsorship