SkyWater is partnering with a privately held manufacturing company in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area to find a Production Manager for their growing team ($10M growth over past 2 years)! You'll be joining a company that is has an awesome culture and is nearly doubling in growth each year. This person will be in charge of the development of certain manufacturing lines and processes to produce products in a costly manner. Someone who has experience leading teams and ready to take on the next challenge would be the perfect fit for this role.
- Manage teams performance, issues and decisions that the company makes. Work with specific labor budgets to reward employees based on their performance.
- Work with all departments in staffing for Production workers
- Update SOPs when needed based on execution of production
- Ensure that all staff and departments are operating smoothly by following proper guidelines.
- Always looking for ways to improve the business
- Direct the development of specific process and manufacturing lines
- Ability to work with vendors and suppliers to discuss certain needs for the company
- 6+ years of experience managing teams (over 30 employees ideally) in a manufacturing setting
- Experienced leading teams and directing people in the right direction
- Strong problem solving skills working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and results driven