SkyWater is partnering with an existing client in the Southwest metro to find a Sr. Electrical Engineer for their growing team! The Senior EE will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and refinement of electrical systems & tools. This person will also provide technical leadership on product improvements to existing products and will work with cross-functional teams on new product development projects. We’re looking for a degreed engineer with at least 3-5 years of professional electrical engineering experience (ideally in the med device, automation, or industrial controls space). If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an innovative medical device company with exciting opportunities to advance your career, then please submit your resume today!
- Design, develop and implement electrical components on projects.
- Partner with cross-functional engineering teams throughout project lifecycles (manufacturing, design, quality, etc.).
- Maintain knowledge of electrical systems and trends to help improve new & existing products.
- Plan, develop and execute testing of products to verify reliability & performance.
- Other projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of Electrical Engineering experience (or combination of experience).
- Experience working in the medical device, automation or industrial controls industry preferred (but not required).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal).