SkyWater is partnering with a new client located in the west metro to help them find their next Plant Manager! This person will be responsible for overseeing day to day operations, managing a team of 40 and responsible for maximizing production. This will be a strategic hire for our client as they continue on their successful path. They have a great company culture and are in need of someone that can be a strong leader. We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of management experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Oversees daily plant operations (production and assembly)
- Manage a team of 30-40 people in a fast-paced environment.
- Implement strategies and provide direction for the plant.
- Oversee plant operations and increase production output and on-time delivery
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field.
- 5-10+ years in a management/supervising role in manufacturing
- Strong communication skills and proven leader
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple responsibilities/projects.