SkyWater Search Partners is working with a client on a permanent, direct-hire Operations Manager role. This is an opportunity to join a growing Diesel Mechanic shop where you’ll be responsible for overseeing the entire business. This includes managing the day-to-day operations of the business, growing/mentoring the team, supporting the mechanics with hands-on work when needed, and much more. We’re looking for someone with experience leading a team, having their hands in business operations, and experience as a Diesel Mechanic or working in that type of business.
- Manage of team of 12 direct reports (schedules, staffing, training, etc.).
- Maintain profitability of the business and manage costs, invoices, sales goals, payroll, etc.
- Manage and grow customer relations while working with customers on job orders, sending invoices, taking payments, etc.
- Maintain and establish a preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment.
- Maintain quality standards and processes on jobs.
- High School Diploma (Associates or Technical Degree highly preferred).
- 3+ years of operations or leadership experience. Must have experience working in a Diesel Mechanic environment.
- Strong communication skills and able to motivate/grow a team of mechanics.
- Class A license.