Principal Product Development Engineer
Our growing Medical Device client is looking to add a Principal Product Development Engineer to their Vadnais Heights, MN team. The sky is the limit here! Not a stagnant organization by any means. Known to support and mentor employees to be where they want to be in their career The focus of this position is around designing and developing medical products from concept through process validation.
Responsibilities for the role
- Drive process and product development for components, assemblies and finished devices.
- Work with customers to gain insight and knowledge on design requirements.
- Facilitate Design Control process to deliver quality product in a cost effective manner
- Work in a collaborative team environment and interact with development technicians and operators on processes
Qualifications for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Masters preferred.
- 10+ years of engineering experience designing medical device components and products
- Experience in Solidworks and working knowledge of drafting specifications such as GD&T
- Experience in a regulated environment such as ISO 13485 and knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Apply below or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!