SkyWater is partnering with a growing manufacturing client to help them find a Lead Automation Engineer for their team! Our client is growing at a continuous rate and need someone to lead their Automation department as they expand into a new facility. This person will have a few direct reports while also running day to day automation responsibilities. Provide automation support, implement new processes, oversee building layout and partner with internal teams on projects.
- Develop & maintain Automation Processes
- Lead and manage the Automation department
- Partner with internal engineering teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Utilize six sigma or lean manufacturing principles to improve efficiencies.
- Write new & edit existing work instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Robotics, Automation or similar engineering field
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation, Controls or Electrical Engineer (or combination of positions).
- Experienced with electrical wiring systems
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing or six sigma principles.