|Talent in the financial services sector moves fast, and so do we. We are experienced executive recruiters in Minneapolis. Let us show you the most highly qualified, fully vetted financial services candidates first. We’re very persistent in our search for performers in the marketing & communications space. Our rigorous sourcing and evaluation process can dramatically reduce the amount of time it takes to hire the right talent.
To talk more about the roles within your organization that need filling, give us a call at 952-767-9000 or submit your information right on this page.
What We Hear From Our Clients
- Sometimes we lose great financial services candidates to other competitive offers.
- We’re growing, and that means bringing in fresh talent. However, we’re short on training resources, so we’d like our hires to have enough experience and training to be successful on day one.
- We are looking for an experienced financial services team member who is familiar with the industry and customer type that we partner with.
- We know that Minneapolis is a hot spot for talent in financial services, but we are not sure how to find it. The best may currently be employed and not looking.
- We don’t want to work with a firm that is so large and general, that they sling any marketing resume at us. We specifically want to work with a professional recruiting firm for financial services that has a proven track record.
- We know how to highlight the strengths of your organization. Our process is quick and efficient, which reduces the chances that another offer will get to a great candidate before yours.
- Often times as your recruiter, we also serve as your marketer for the position you need to be filled. We truly act as an extension of your organization.
- The talent that has experience working with new technology and policy changes (for example, experienced Institutional Sales professional) could be currently employed, or not looking for new opportunities. We have access to those marketing candidates.
- Our extensive screening process keeps our clients’ best interests at heart. We understand that technical skills are important, but we also screen heavily for soft skills and work with our clients to understand the company culture and growth goals. Each resume we send to you has been fully vetted.
JOB SEEKERS CLICK HERE FOR OPENINGS