- Acts as a technical resource and performs advanced design qualification by qualifying the designs to the required technical specifications of the product
- Independently conducts qualification test procedures/plans per product qualification test specifications for all new products
- Tests and evaluates new product designs and substitute components against specifications
- Implement continuous improvement, error proofing, ergonomics, yield, and other lean manufacturing initiatives for test equipment and processes
- Performs prototype testing with design engineers to identify early failures or potential design and product life-cycle issues
- Serves a member of various project teams from project conception to completion
- Develop, review and maintain test documentation collateral that others will reference
- Designs, builds, troubleshoots, and maintains tests fixtures, tools, and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- Experience in testing electromechanical systems/products
- Proficient with electronic and mechanical test equipment.
- Excellent social, interpersonal, and presentation/communication skills.